Policies and Warranty
- All refund or exchange will require proof of purchase (printed tax invoice, written cash receipt). If you cannot provide proof or purchase we will not process your request.
- No refund for change of mind.
- We ONLY offer refund within 3 days of purchasing. For more than 3 days, we can ONLY provide store credits, exchange for another device or repair the faulty issues for free of charge (within the warranty period).
- If the faults happened within 7 days of purchasing, we will offer exchange for another unit. If the faults happened after 7 days of purchasing, we can only offer repairs for free of charge and we will provide loan device if available.
- All used devices come with standard 90 days of warranty. This warranty will cover all type of faults that are not caused by customers. If the device is damaged by customers, then warranty will be void (water damaged, physical damages).
- All accessories (cable, charger, battery) come with standard 1 year warranty. Except covers, SIM cards, parts, tools.
- Warranty can only be provided with proof of purchase.
- We DO NOT offer refund for accessories, we ONLY exchange for another one for free of charge or store credit which can be used to purchase other things.
- Warranty will be void if there are physical damages, abusive usages which can be seen like broken cable, bad conditions.
Consumer Guarantees, Warranties, & Refunds
The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. For example, the Law requires that goods must be free of defects, and do what they are meant to do. Services must be carried out with care and skill. These rights, which the Law says automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees’.
Under the Law, these Consumer Guarantees cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of “acceptable quality” and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Consumer Guarantees have no set time limit but generally last for an amount of time that is reasonable to expect given factors including the cost and quality of the product or any representations made.
Many manufacturers have dedicated support centres designed specifically to deal with issues in relation to their products and may even provide in home support and advanced trouble shooting. In many circumstances the manufacturer may therefore be able to provide a quicker assessment of, and remedy for, any issue with your product, even if the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. You may therefore prefer to contact the manufacturer rather than Repair Centre Victoria, although you are not obliged to do this and, if at any time you are not satisfied with the manufacturer’s remedy in relation to your legal rights, you can contact the store manager of your nearest Repair Centre Victoria store for assistance. If have purchased goods from our website you can also contact us via our contact page.